The Festival of Young Performers concerts are held at :
The Unitarian Society of Ridgewood 113 Cottage Place Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Directions From Route 17
1. Take the Linwood Avenue Exit (west) towards Ridgewood. Go approximately 1.5 miles on Linwood Avenue, passing 4 traffic lights, including one near Valley Hospital and one at Graydon Park.
2. Just after the 4th traffic light (Maple Avenue), turn left onto Cottage Place. Be careful, as Cottage Place is a curving road.
3. The building for the Unitarian Society of Ridgewood is on the left hand side about 2 tenths of a mile down.
From Route 208:
1. Take the Maple Ave Exit for Glen Rock / Ridgewood.
2. Travel approximately 3 miles, passing through Glen Rock and into Ridgewood. Pass Ridgewood’s Village Hall and Library.
3. At the next traffic light turn left onto Linwood Avenue.
4. Turn left again at the first street onto Cottage Place. Be careful, as Cottage Place is a curving road.
5. The building for the Unitarian Society of Ridgewood is on the left hand side about 2 tenths of a mile down.
For a map of the area or for more detailed directions, go to www.mapquest.com and enter the address of the Unitarian Society of Ridgewood.
Parking can be difficult in the area around the Unitarian Society. Please be careful not to leave your car in a no-parking zone, and allow some extra time in case you have to park a block or two away. Most metered parking spaces in Ridgewood have a two-hour maximum (though some are longer and a few are shorter), and the rate is 25 cents per half hour.